
The other day Lucy and I were driving into Watertown and I saw an Amish person waiting to turn into traffic from a side road. I said, "Look out your window, Lucy and you will see a horse and buggy."
Once we had passed it I asked, "Did you see it?" to which she replied, "I saw the horse, but not the bunny."
(FYI I didn't take this picture - that's not something the Amish like, so I've heard. This came straight off Google Images.)
Loren picked up some hay to put over the areas in the back yard that he
"I don't know, Lucy," I replied, "I don't know anything about horses."
"I do!" she replied quite matter-of-factly, "You ride them."




She is so funny, good comebacks to her moma. Hope you guys are well! So does that mean you are getting horses??
ReplyDeletewell that seems simple enough, just get some and ride em!! lol
ReplyDelete